- Plano is the "Best City to Live in Texas" according to Money Magazine
- #3 "Best Place to Live in America" by Money Magazine
- #1 "Best Neighborhoods in DFW for 2016" (West and East Plano) by Dallas Morning News.
- #3 "Best City for Families" according to WalletHub
- Plano is named one of the "Most Pet Friendly City in America" by WalletHub
- click here for other accolades and accreditations
Plano is a suburb about twenty miles northeast of downtown Dallas. Plano is the 9th largest city in the state of Texas. It is home to many corporate headquarters including Toyota, Cinemark Theaters, Dell Services, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Frito-Lay, JC Penny, Pizza Hut and many more.
Plano has 70 public schools, 16 private schools, Collin County Community College with two campuses, and 6 libraries.
Homes for Sale in Plano
Homes for Sale in Plano $100-200K
Homes for Sale in Plano $200-300K
Homes for Sale in Plano $300-400K
Homes for Sale in Plano $400-500K
Homes for Sale in Plano $500-600K
Homes for Sale in Plano $600-700K
Homes for Sale in Plano $700-850K
Homes for Sale in Plano $850K-1,000,000
Homes for Sale in Plano over $1M
Townhomes for Sale in Plano $100-250K
Townhomes for Sale in Plano $250-400K
Townhomes for Sale in Plano $400-550K
Condos for Sale in Plano up to $200K
Duplex for Sale in Plano
Schools in Plano
Properties marked by the NTREIS Logo are courtesy of the NTREIS Multiple Listing Service. Property listing data provided by NTREIS multiple listing service. You may not reproduce or redistribute this data, it is for viewing purposes only. This data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Updated: 19th July, 2019 6:19 PM.